Thursday, September 25, 2008

Double Digit Day!!


Happy 10th Birthday Ireland!!
I can't believe how fast the last decade has flown by. It seems like just yesterday that I was holding my first born in my arms. My little girl was born at 4:32pm she was 6 lbs 11 oz. and 20.5 inches long. My how things have changed...here are 10 reasons I think my daughter is the greatest:
1. She has an awesome sense of humor
2. super friendly
3. very compassionate
4. she is a great helper
5. very smart and artistic
6. she can cook really well- she bakes excellent brownies
7. I love that she is part tom-boy but that she isn't afraid to be girly
8. she is very brave and will try anything
9. Her self confidence is awesome
10. Her smile (braces and all) is contagious =)
Ireland has such a special way of just lighting up a room- she has the type of personality that is just a pleasure to have around, I have always gotten complimented on how well behaved and awesome she is, and I couldn't agree more. I don't know what Rich and I did to deserve such an amazing little girl, but all I can say is I feel very blessed to be her mom.
Happy Birthday Peanut, we all love you very much!!!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRELAND!!! We hope you have a wonderful day. LOVE YA!!