Friday, October 17, 2008

Okay, Okay I know that I have been a total slacker when it comes to my blog- but let me explain myself. Besides being a mom to 3 kids, the room mom for 2 classes, a volunteer in many other areas at the school, a soccer coach for 6 little boys, and also trying to keep my house in order.....The main reason I have slacked is because for my birthday (Sept. 18th) I received the Twilight Saga books, and I was addicted- I read any chance I could find, at the school, during soccer practice (Ireland's, not Kaston's- I have to coach his) while making dinner and then staying up way too late because I just couldn't put them down. I know Rich must have thought I was cheating on him with a book. I'm serious, I didn't shave my legs for weeks, because that would take 5 minutes away from my reading- I cooked the simplest and fastest meals possible. My life was completely wrapped up in these books. But I am happy to say that last week I finished them and, oh are they goooood!!! I read 4 good sized books in less than 3 weeks- that has never been done by me before. I can't wait for the movie to come out next month!!!
So after I finished the books I thought that would be a good time to start blogging again- wrong!
We went out of town last weekend (I will blog and post pictures about that trip later) and it was a blast, but when we got home I started to feel a little yucky-
and what do you know-I got Strep Throat!!!
I have felt horrible the past few days- I can barely get out of bed- today is the first time this whole week I have been able to get upstairs to the computer. So this will be the first of many blogs to come- I hope you're ready because I have a lot to blog about.
Stay tuned...........

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sorry to hear that you have been sick, that is no fun. Anyway I am waiting very patiently(if I could underline patiently I would)for more posts... Hope all is well. Have a wonderfully wonderful day!!!