Friday, January 2, 2009

**First blog of 2009**

This is a random picture of my Great Grandpa O in the military during World War I -- it has nothing to do with this post I just think it's a cool picture and I hate doing a post without at least one picture.

First of all, I hope that everyone had a super holiday break. I had all of my family in town for Christmas and New Years and let me just say that there were no dull moments. I can't believe how fast 2 weeks went by and I feel like I didn't do even half of what I planned to do before the new year.

Speaking of New Years, I really don't like resolutions because they are just something that I will have really good intentions of doing but, like always, I won't do- and yet some how I still make them every year- I came across a typed list of my resolutions for 1999- and the funny thing is that they are something that I would still write down today. Sad.....ten years later and I'm still trying to get the same things accomplished that I was when I was 22, that's kind of scary =o)

But, there are a few things that I would really like to do this year- I want to keep in better touch with all of my friends and family and I really want to be better at keeping my blog up to date- so this is my attempt to do at least one of those things. Even if it means posting something extremely random like a picture of my Great Gramps. hehe

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hello down in Texas. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We did except we had a ton of snow. We woke up Christmas morning to three feet of snow. Ali loves the horse and the "BIG PINK PURSE" as she calls it. Anyway Happy New Year!!!

Whitney Jo said...

Great tribute to Grandpa O! I remember him and how much you loved him!
PS Love the Millie Vanilie song..brings back fun memories of us!