Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2009 Kindergarten Zoo Field Trip!!

2 weeks ago we went to the Dallas Zoo for the Kindergarten field trip. Spencer and Kaston rode the bus and I drove down along with 3 other moms (Teraya, Francesca, and Kim) and Hazel and Easton rode with me too. I was assigned a little boy named Shelvy and the twins- we were free to explore the zoo however we wanted. We hung with the Fanslers all day- which was a great idea because Francesca and I helped each other keep track of all the kids- We ate lunch when we first got there and then met up with the kids teacher, Mrs. Paine, to ride the zoo monorail-
we would occasionally run into other groups and hang with them for a bit so the kids could be with their friends. By the end of the day there was a lot of sore feet and some very tired kiddos, Spencer told me that she slept the whole way home on the bus. It was a lot of fun and the twins were very excited to go on their first real field trip.


Mrs. Paine, Kaston & Spencer waiting to get on
the bus at the end of the day

The kids thought that this Giraffe looked so funny trying to
eat the grass off of the ground......I have to agree

Spencer, Keely & Kyra lookin' all cute

Kaston with the Giraffes standing the normal way =o)

Kaysee(me), Francesca and my little man, Easton

THE ZOO CREW!!!

No comments: