Sunday, May 10, 2009

HaPpY mOtHeRs DaY 2009!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all of the wonderful women in my life- My mama Lori, My grams, Mom-in-law Linda, Aunts, sister-in-laws, cousins, friends and all of the other amazing mothers that are not only surviving but making the best of living in the hood........the motherhood that is.
It is truly the toughest ,yet most rewarding job ever- I love all of you and I hope y'all had a fantastic day!

My day started out with Rich making pancakes and bacon- he of course made mine special by spelling out MOM with the pancakes.....very cute!! We then went to see "Monsters vs. Aliens" (super cute show) and then we ate @ Dickeys BBQ.
This was a fun day with the family- and even though there are days that I want to pull my hair out or hide in my closet in the fetal position repeating "take me to my happy place" over and over--I still feel that no matter how hard or stressful it gets, I am so blessed to have been chosen to be the mother of the three most amazing people on earth. My kids are the best- they have allowed me to experience a love that before kids I never thought possible. I love my babies and I thank God every day for allowing Rich and myself to be their parents.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so glad you had a fantastic mothers day!!! We miss you and hope to see you all soon.

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

Love the pancakes!

Sandy said...

You have an amazing family. Hope all is welll. We hope to see you all soon. Tell Rich hi1

The Brown's said...

Cute pancakes! Wow Ireland has grown up so fast! It has been forever since I have seen you. I hope to make it back this summer, Im not sure though flying (standby)with 2 was crazy enough. If I do somehow make it back, lets definently hook up. Cute cute family. take care -nicole