Sunday, June 21, 2009

***HaPpY fAtHeRs DaY!!***

Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful husband, Rich!
He is an awesome Dad and I am very lucky to be
married to him. He works a ton so we don't see
him as much as we would like to-
but,we know that he is working hard
so we can have a great life.
We have learned that it is not about the
quantity of time spent,
but the quality of time that matters.
I also want to wish all of the other men in my life-
Grandpas, father-in-law, uncles, brother-in-laws,
father figures and friends-
a very Happy Fathers Day.
My dad passed away when I was 5- and though
I didn't know him that well,
I still felt the weight of his absence throughout my childhood.
But thanks to all of the men I listed above,I was able to
have great male role models.
But, the greatest one of all was my Papa-
he was such an amazing man!
He passed away in 2001 and it is still very
hard to believe that he is gone-
I miss him so much!!
I know that he is in heaven looking down and
watching out for us- just as he did when he was still with us.
*********************
I love you all and I hope that this is a wonderful day for you!

No comments: