Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Rich!! (last week)



Last Wednesday was Rich's Birthday- I have been meaning to blog about it, but I didn't have any pictures to post with it, until now- So..... Happy Birthday Babe! I hope you know how much we love and appreciate you!! (for those of you reading this, you should hear Rich say appreciate, he sounds very country, I think the Texas drawl is creepin' up on him)


Anyways- He had a decent birthday involving a home cooked meal- which he doesn't get that often since he is on the road so much- the kids gave him all of his presents, and then we had chocolate cake- it was from Sams club, only to find out that night that he prefers Costco cake- 11 years and I still learn new things about him. All in all, a good day for someone who is almost 40
hehe!! :o)


No comments: