Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Go Rangers!!

So we went to a Texas Rangers game, I totally love going to these games even though they don't always play the greatest. The atmosphere at a major league game is the best- we just buy the cheap seats: $6 for adults and $3 for the kids. You can take in your own food, so we usually pack a picnic, but we always have to buy a bag of peanuts- it wouldn't be a game without them.

They played the Toronto Blue Jay's this game, the Rangers lost-shocker! The only good thing that the Ranger's did--they scored a run in the 6th which won everyone a free taco from Taco Bueno- good stuff! Oh, and they have a player that went to Taylorsville High School (the high school in Utah that I went to) I can't remember his name, it wasn't anybody I had ever heard of.

We all had a fun summer night at the game- Ireland's friend, Delaney, went with us. The kids had fun running around and acting like crazy little monsters, nothing new there. =)

I just love this picture of Spencer, she looks like such a cool, hip, little chick


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey I have gone to a Rangers game before it was awesome!!! I can't believe how old Spencer looks. I am loving the fact that you have a blog so I can keep up with the texas crowd. Tell Richard to have a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jen said...

oooh fun!!
no fair!!
you all look so amazing might i add =}
and i love that picture of spencer hehe!
very "cool chick" on the block hehe!
i miss you all!
xoxoxox