Saturday, August 23, 2008

**Happy 30th Birthday Meag-E-Poo**



Today is my best friend's Birthday- She is turning a whopping 30 years old! Now she's an old fart like me. I so wish that I could be in Utah to help celebrate such a big birthday. If I was there I would go and pick out the ugliest, most random balloons- it's tradition- and then I would get a good cake with whipped cream frosting- none of that lard crap- and then give her a big ol' birthday hug. But.... since I'm not there I will just have to send her all my love and wish her the best birthday ever- well at least a really great birthday, it can't be the best if I'm not there =)

I love ya Meag! I hope that your 30's will be your best years ever!! You are an amazing friend, I would not have made it through many tough times without you. You are an awesome mom, daughter, sister, wife and the most wonderful friend that I could ever ask for. You deserve the very best that life has to offer, so... on this, your 30th birthday, that is exactly what I wish for you.

(how do you like the picture- it's the only one I have of you on my computer- I have a huge
box of actual pictures, but that would require me to scan one in, and as you know- I'm just not that skilled with the computer yet.)

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Thanks Kays you are the best!!!! I love you very much! Yeah and that picture is just super! lol

Jen said...

happy birthday meg!!
haha.
kinda late but still =}