Saturday, August 23, 2008

Welcome Baby Kenyan!!!



He's finally here!
Kenyan Tyeler has arrived-
on August 22, 2008
7 lbs. 6.9 oz.
20.5"
8:09 am











Up until now Kaston has been the baby on my side
of the family-- not any more. My cousin Braydee had this
sweet little boy, she and Nate are now very proud parents.
She had a scheduled C-section and all went very well.


Yesterday we went to see the new happy family for a little bit, the twins still aren't feeling to well so they just looked at him from a distance, but Ireland got to hold Kenyan for a few minutes- which made her very happy. He is very sweet, and I have to say that seeing him really took me back to my memories of when my babies were born- and now in two days they start kindergarten--time goes by way to quick!!




Congrats Braydee & Nate!!

We love you and are very happy for you and your new Bundle of Joy-

Kenyan- Your Sweet Baby Boy!!!

Also......Congrats to- Toni and Craig -the happy Grandparents =o)



No comments: