Wednesday, August 27, 2008

***My Baby Sister, JENSEN, is 16! ***


Happy Birthday Jensee!!
We all love and miss you and wish that we could be
there with you!
I can remeber the day that mom told me that you were
going to be born....Christmas day, 1991.
I was so excited, all I wanted my whole life was a little
brother or sister. Fortunately, I was blessed with a little sister-
God knew that you would be the best for me-
you have been such an amazing sister and have become
a best friend to me. I love you so much and I can't believe that
you are 16, what does that make me, at least 25 =o)
I hope that this day is one of the best days of your life!!
& now that you have your license-
Drive fast & take risks- hehe
(I'll let mom be the one to tell you to drive slow & be safe)

2 comments:

Meagan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
The big 16---Awesome!!
Too bad Kaysee can't be here to teach you how to drive a stick shift (she was my awesome teacher who stopped on a steep hill and said "if you want to drive you have to start from here..."!

Jen said...

haha thanks meagan!
lol but i'm fine with out the stick shift. my friend dallan tried teaching me in his truck but i almost threw him out the windwow haha. so i'll stick to automatic haha....

and thank you kaysee!!!
i'm so excited that i'm finally 16!
driving every where now adays its crazy fun!!!
hahaha and i love my car!
wish you were here to celebrate it with me!!
i love you all!!
miss you!!