Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy 11th Anniversary to Us!!













Today (July 25th) is our 11th anniversary! I can't believe that so much time has passed by so quickly. It feels like it was just yesterday that we said "I do" and yet I feel like I have known Rich my whole life. We are truly blessed to have each other and too have created a family that we are so proud of. I have to give ourselves a pat on the back, in this day and age marriages don't always last and we are still going strong. Not to say that is has always been easy, but if we have made it through all of our trials as well as we have, then I think that the rest will be no problem at all.

In honor of our eleven years together, here is a list of 11 things that we love about each other:
caution....if you don't like mushy stuff then grab your barf bag now =)

Rich says "The thing I love about Kaysee is............"
1. Her spontaneity
2. She is easy going and care free
3. She is very supportive of anything I've ever wanted to do.
4. I think her tattoo's are cool, it shows that she is confident to make a decision that will last forever.
5. She encourages me to always be successful
6. She is adventurous and loves the out doors.(She floats the Green river with me )
7. I have become cultured because of her, she got me into liking plays, we went and saw Wicked and The Lion King on Broadway in NYC.
8. I love that she is so playful and likes to tease and joke around
9. I love all of her different hair styles
10. I love that she is the mother of my children
11. I love the fact that she is my soul mate and that I know that I could not live without her. =)

Kaysee says "The thing I love about Rich is........"
1. He is a great cook and an even better baker. His manicotti and homemade hot fudge pudding cake is to die for!!
2. His sarcastic humor
3. He "lets" me drive his truck and is proud of me that I am able too. (it's an F350, crew cab, long bed-big truck).
4. I love that he is so handy- I say he is a blue collared worker hiding behind a white collared job.
5. He loves to travel and see and do new things
6. That he thinks he can't dance, but I know that he really can, I've caught him showing his rhythm every now and then. :)
7. When he sings to our kids, the way they look at him is priceless.
8. He is a risk taker, we have never been bored with all of his new adventures.
9. His crooked little toe that all of our kids have inherited
10. He can still make me feel like a young girl with a crush, all twitter-pated and stuff.
11. That I know that he will love me unconditionally, always and forever, No Matter What!!

My grandma Audrey once told me that the best present that you could ever give your children is two parents who love each other more than anything. I believe that with all of my heart!!
*Grandma's always give the best advice :)

P.S. "Have I told you lately" by Rod Stewart was the very first song we ever danced to and it was at our wedding- in case you were wondering why it was on my playlist.

1 comment:

Delaney and Mia said...

hi kaysee we luv your blog!! guess what mia is coming to our game today!!!

luv Mia & Delaney