Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy


I think that these are so fun- it's kind of cool that a little stick figure can say so much about a person.
Rich loves to get out in nature, they did'nt have one holding a fishing pole, so golf is the next best thing. Of course I'm the Queen =)
Ireland is a self proclaimed girly tom-boy. She loves soccer, riding skateboards, rollerblades, and bikes. She has no problem getting mud on her hands, and she can keep up with the boys any day, but when the time calls for it, she can be super girly too.
Spencer looked at me at soccer practice (I was her and Kaston's coach) and said "Mom, you know I am a dancer!", so she won't be playing soccer this Fall, she will be in ballet. She will make a great cheerleader from the sides for her brother and sisters' soccer teams.
Kaston is all boy (with exception to the high pitched whine)- he wants to play every sport there is. He said that when he grows up he wants to be an astronaut fire police man- what ever that is.
He adds such a fun element to our family.
They did'nt have a stick figure for a dog or else I would have added our Malti-poo, Pepper Jack. He goes by P.J.- we got him at trade days (aka swap meet) for $27- an awesome deal for an awesome (most of the time) dog.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

That's so cute!! That's why I stole your idea!!