Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So here is a fun, quick little get to know ya sort of thing, I copied it from Meagan but I put my own answers of course. Who knows what sort of random-ness you will get from this blog. I just have to find ways to keep things interesting.

A-Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Meagan Evans
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake & Lemon cake- yum!
D-Day: Today is Wednesday @ 12:30am
E- Essential Item: tweezers
F-Favorite Color: Primary colors
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: both- I love the red and clear ones!
H-Home town: McKinney, Texas
I- Indulgences: lofthouse cookies (the stores just got them down here)
J- January or July?: July- as long as I am in a house or a pool- so hot in Texas!!
K-Kids: 5 if you include my husband and my dog
L-Life is incomplete without: The special little moments with my babies
M- Marriage Date: July 25, 1997 (we got married just two months after our very first date)
N-Number of Siblings: 1 awesome little sister, Jensen -and a half sister in Tacoma, WA
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples- especially with caramel on them :)
P- Phobias or Fears: earwigs and car crashes
Q- Quote: "I have not failed, I have simply found ten thousand ways that won't work" Thomas Edison
R- Reason To Smile: Friends and family
S- Season: Fall in Utah, there is no such thing in Texas
T- Tigger or Pooh- I love them both.
U- Unknown fact about me: I love the discovery channel (all of them)
V- Very Favorite Store: Disney Store
W- Worst Habit: procrastination
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are way cooler
Y-Your favorite food: Mexican
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo

No comments: