Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMY!!


My Moms birthday is on Sunday, and I am way bummed that I won't get to be with her to give her a big hug and a kiss. This is an important birthday for her- it is the 25th anniversary of her being 25. =)

I am so blessed to be her daughter, I have seen and done so much thanks to her. I can remember when I was a little girl, we would be in the car I would be singing "Another one bites the dust" (great song) and we would be coming up to a light that was green so we would hold hands to make sure that it wouldn't turn red. Or, if she would have to hit the brakes she would put her arm in front of me to protect me, she actually still does it every now and then. :)

It's all those little moments that make my mom so wonderful, and now to see her as a grandma- she is amazing and my kids adore her. They love and miss their "Gramma Lori" so much.

We are all very lucky to have her in our lives, she is an amazing mom, grandma, daughter, and her friends better hang on to her, they will never find anyone more loyal and fun.


Happy Birthday Mom! Thanks for all that you do and for just being you!!

We love you !! Have fun in Florida (thank you Kristie)

No comments: