Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sweet Siblings


How sweet are my little ones?! Even though they fight, they love each other so much. Kaston looks up to Ireland very much and he has a best friend in Spencer. The girls have a wonderful connection, they enjoy dressing up and putting on make up and occasionally ganging up on their little brother and dressing him up too :)


I tell them that they are so lucky to have each other and that they will always have someone to be there for them. They don't quite get it yet, but they will someday. My sister is only 15, but she is one of my very best friends, I am very lucky to have her in my life!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

these little ones are my everything!!!
=}
so stinkin cute!!
i love them to death!
and my sister kaysee is my best friend!! =}
love you!!
love,
aunt jensee, and lil sis =}

Meagan said...

Crappin' A they grow so freakin fast. I can't even stand it.

teri said...

Hi Kaysee this is Teri. This website is so cute. Your kids have grown up so much I can't believe it. I miss ya girl and all of our trips to the Olive Garden and the movies. Email me sometime
Love ya